Last Updated: 11/1/2019
- We collect information you may provide to us, including:
- Comments, ratings and other feedback about our Services, including your name and any contact information you provide in connection with such feedback;
- Contest and promotion entries, including your name and any contact information you provide in connection with such entries;
- Any other information you choose to provide outside of the context of an application for, or use of, one of our financial products or services.
When you access or use our website or other online products and services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
We log information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our websites and your experience, see which areas and features of our websites are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our websites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals sent from web browsers and so web beacons will continue to be used even if you enable Do Not Track settings in your browser. Online tracking may also be conducted by other parties. For more information about online tracking by other parties, please see “Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others” below.
Bank Account Information:
We may collect information about any bank accounts under your control in addition to the bank account information you provide to us.
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Moneytree and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest or promotion entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Moneytree is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Moneytree takes reasonable measures to help protect all Information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
P.O. Box 58443
Seattle, WA 98138