Last Updated: 02/14/2020
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 or older, you must not access or use the Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and all content and other materials made available on or through the Site, including, without limitation, the MONEYTREE name, MONEYTREE trademarks and logos, the MONEY IN TIME and MONEYTREE LENDING trademarks and all other designs, text, graphics, pictures, videos, information, data, software, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Moneytree Materials”), are the proprietary property of Moneytree or our licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Site and the Moneytree Materials for your personal or internal business use only; however, such license is subject to these Terms and does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or the Moneytree Materials, unless otherwise authorized by Moneytree; (b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Moneytree Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and the Moneytree Materials, or any portion thereof, unless modification or derivative use is specifically provided for under separate terms; (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (e) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Site, the Moneytree Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Site; or (f) any use of the Site or the Moneytree Materials other than for their intended purposes.
Any use of the Site or the Moneytree Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Moneytree, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
The Site may include interactive areas where you or other users can create, post, or submit reviews or other information on the Site (“User Content”). You are prohibited from submitting to or transmitting through the Site any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or to remove any posting or other User Content by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate access to all or any part of the Site at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability.
You further agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct while accessing and using the Site, and you agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the Site or our users:
Use the Site in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Site or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Site in any manner;
- Impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with, a person or entity;
- Use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage or promote any illegal activity or any activity that violates these Terms or any applicable law; or
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures or other features.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, materials or other information that you submit about Moneytree, our financial products and services or our Site (collectively, “Submissions”), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Moneytree. Moneytree shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Our corporate offices are located in Tukwila, Washington, U.S.A. Offers and services advertised on the Site may be void in some locations (i.e., outside of California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, and Washington, U.S.A., and British Columbia, Canada (the “Territory”)). We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the Territory. If you access the Site from outside the Territory, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You may link to the Site, as long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You may not establish a link to the Site in a way that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on the part of Moneytree where none exists, or link from any website that you do not own or frame the Site on another site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time in our sole and complete discretion.
The Site may contain links to websites and resources provided by third parties (“Linked Sites”). These links are provided only for convenience. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any Linked Sites, and the existence of such links should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation by Moneytree of those websites, any product or service offered on or through those websites or persons associated with those websites. Your use of any Linked Site, including payment for and the delivery of goods or services from a Linked Site, is based solely on the agreement (if any) between you the Linked Site provider.
MONEYTREE PROVIDES THE SITE ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND-WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION BY LAW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER MONEYTREE NOR ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE SITE, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. MONEYTREE DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON LINKED SITES OR PURCHASED VIA LINKED SITES.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. MONEYTREE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXCEPT WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, YOU AGREE THAT MONEYTREE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MONEYTREE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MONEYTREE MATERIALS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO MONEYTREE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Moneytree and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising out of your: (a) use of the Site; (b) any Submission you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Site.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH MONEYTREE AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF.
You and Moneytree agree to submit any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms or the Site to final and binding arbitration, except that you and Moneytree are not required to arbitrate: (i) any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, and (ii) any claim within the jurisdictional limits of small claims court, provided that you or Moneytree bring such claim in small claims court. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL.
You and Moneytree agree that any arbitration will occur in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. and that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. You and Moneytree also agree that the state or federal courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A. have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. WHETHER THE DISPUTE IS HEARD IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND MONEYTREE WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- Amendments. We may amend these Terms by providing you with notice of any such amendments. We will provide you with notice by posting the amended Terms to the Site and by revising the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. In our sole discretion, we may also provide you with more prominent notice of any amendments, such as via the homepage of our Site or via email. If you find any amended Terms unacceptable at any time, you must discontinue your use of the Site. By continuing to access or otherwise use the Site after any amended Terms have been posted to the Site, you agree to be bound by such amended Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, any amendment to these Terms will apply prospectively only.
- Termination. Moneytree reserves the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Site. Moneytree also reserves the right to terminate in our sole discretion any feature or functionality of the Site without notice to you.
- Assignment and Transfer. We may assign, transfer, or otherwise dispose of our rights and obligations under these Terms or any additional terms, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms or transfer any rights to use the Site to any third party without the prior written consent of Moneytree. Also, these Terms are solely for your and our benefit, and not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors or assigns.
- Waiver and Severability. If we fail to assert or waive any term or condition of these Terms, that action may not be interpreted as a further or continuing waiver of the same term or condition or any other term or condition in the future. Similarly, if any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be deleted or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the contract will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral.
Questions or comments about the Site may be directed to: PO Box 58266, Seattle, WA 98138-1266 || (206) 246-3500.
For service-related contacts, click here
To find a local Moneytree branch, click here